|Material: Upper: 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro; Lower: 5-layer Gore-Tex Pro; Stockingfoot: 4mm neoprene; Gravel guard: 2mm neoprene|
|Belt: Nylon wading belt|
|Suspenders included : Yes, adjustable|
|Pockets : 1 zippered chest, 1 reach-through hand warmer, 1 removable flip-out tippet tender|
|Gravel guards : Yes|
|Claimed weight: 2 lb 13 oz|
Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot Wader – Mens
Surround yourself with water. Stay dry.
[vc_button title=”Best Deal” target=”_blank” color=”blue” href=”http://flyfishforfun.com/recommends/SimmsG3GuideStockingfootsWaderMens”] [vc_button title=”Buy Local” target=”_blank” color=”orange” href=”http://flyfishforfun.com/recommends/SimmsG3GuideStockingfootsWaderMens”]
Let’s face it – absolutely nothing is worse than wet feet due to a hole in your waders. River water is inevitably very cold, and having that icy liquid filling up your booties is less than ideal, and a sure way to ruin any fishing venture. With the G3 Guide Stockingfoot wader from Simms, this simply isn’t something you will ever have to worry about. Designed predominantly with strength and durability in mind, you can walk over sharp rocks, shells, tree branches and sticks for days, weeks, months and years without experiencing any problems or issues with these waders. If you’re looking for a pair of (figuratively speaking) bullet proof waders, you’ve found them.
- 5 and 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric provides exceptional waterproof qualities, and also offers breathability for your comfort in the water
- Nylon YKK zippers prevent corrosion and ensure high performance for many years to come
- Simms patented seam design on front and back leg allow for optimal movement in the water, and articulated knees ensure maximum comfort and mobility as you reel in your catch
- Designed to easily convert to a waist-high wader for versatility in any fishing environment
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with built-in belt loops ensures a perfect and comfortable fit every time
Basically, Simms has thought of everything when it comes to these waders. The G3 Guide Stockingfoot will keep you safe, comfortable, and most importantly dry no matter where you are fishing and how long you are in the water for.
- Built-in gravel guards with 2 mm of high-density, abrasion resistant neoprene with stainless steel boot hooks
- Numerous zippered pockets for safe storage and easy access of flies, spare lines, tools, and just about anything else you need
- Lifetime warranty courtesy of Simms for optimal peace of mind on any fishing venture
Pros: These waders are simply second to none when it comes to durability and strength. Users comment that they are exceptionally comfortable, yet they are able to cope with difficult conditions and provide the necessary support required for walking and wading.
Cons: Obviously, the downside of such quality is that it does come at a cost. However, if you know you’re going to use these a lot, the G3 Guide Stockingfoot wader is a great investment.